Friday, August 8, 2008

my shirtless friday with daddy

it was my day with daddy again today. mommy went to work to work on her dissertation and daddy and i played. i got some good naps in because daddy appreciates the value of rest on his days off so we sleep sometimes. we also play outside. today it was a little chilly outside so mommy put on my sweat pants when she came home. i couldn't find the shirt that goes with them so mommy just threw on my jacket with no shirt underneath, she felt kind of silly doing that but since we weren't going anywhere she let it go. except later, when daddy came home from the gym and had worked out really hard, so hard that he needed to go to the mongolian grill so he could eat lots of yummy post-workout stirfry, mommy forgot i didn't have a shirt on. when mommy took her turn at the giant wok daddy took my jacket off and i got to sit in a highchair all by myself for the first time with no shirt. mommy was mortified when she returned to the table. auntie lisa teased mommy and told her the waitress said "no shirt, no service" but that didn't really happen. actually the waitress thought i was super cute. i had fun in the highchair. i think mommy and daddy are going to have to get me one for at home because i'm planning to start eating big people food very soon!

No comments: