Sunday, August 10, 2008

jesus loves the little children

today i went to church with mommy and daddy. sometimes i sleep during church but not today. today i sang really loud, so loud that mommy decided it was better for the other patrons if we spent the hour in the cry room. i played with toys in the cry room while mommy listened to the sermon and read her bible. my favorite toy was a big red apple that rolled around and made noise. after church daddy went to the gym and mommy and i played in the yard and raked the leaves under our trees in the back. when daddy came home we moved to the front yard and watched the people while mommy went for a run. after mommy's run daddy gave me a bath and even got in the tub with me! we had so much fun, there was water everywhere! i'm learning to kick my feet and daddy was helping me, he's so much fun in the bath!


1 comment:

Misty and Matt said...

So cute Jonas! Glad you enjoyed church so much.
Kylie