Friday, August 1, 2008

family fun day

today was my day with daddy again. mommy is busily working to finish her dissertation which means daddy and i get to hang out together on fridays. today we had lots of fun and daddy told mommy it was his most fun day with me so far! we slept in together like we always do and then i got some exercise with Leroy my jumperoo horsey while daddy ate his breakfast. mommy worked from home today on her paper and daddy and i went on a bear hunt, i wasn't scared. later we worked out in my play gym and then i had a nap while daddy went to the big people gym. when i work up i played with mommy and we had lots of fun. i played in my walker and then i sat up on my mat and played by myself for 40 minutes! i played with all my toys and then i played with dexter! when daddy came home i played some more with him! we all went to family swim at the pool tonight. the water was very cold and mommy didn't like it but i swam anyway. after we got out my gums were chattering and i was shivering but mommy warmed me up and put my jammies on me and daddy kept me warm. we had a super fun day!

1 comment:

J Yo said...

I can not get over how cute he is!! (Jonas, of course :) We need to figure out a time to either come down and see you guys or for you to come up. I know Hailey wants to meet Jonas. :)