Sunday, July 13, 2008

happy 5 months to me!

i am officially 5 months old today, hooray!

this morning we went to church and listened to a terrific sermon on Isaiah from one of daddy's seminary professors. i was very well-behaved and mommy was very proud of me. i did take a little snoozer in the middle of the service but even mommy was getting sleepy because the sanctuary was too hot!

after church we went to thanh thao, a yummy thai restaurant on hawthorne with my buddy curtis and his family and then we came home for a family nap.

i think this evening when it cools off we might meet auntie tay and mimi and moPa at the park, i can't wait!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Jonas' blog is too cute! I didn't know Micah was taking seminary classes?? Really?! That is cool. I need to get the scoop sometime.