Tuesday, July 29, 2008

chr picnic and great-grandpa John's birthday

wow! what a busy day today was! first i helped uncle and the grandpas build a gate:



then it was mommy and daddy's company picnic and i got to go and meet all the new babies that were born during the mini baby boom at mommy and daddy's work. there was wyatt and davis and vincent and nicholas and zachary... we all had so much fun playing together. everybody is bigger than me so i got a little roughed up but i'm pretty tough so i held my own. i shared my ball with zachary and spidey with davis and my paci with vincent!



after the picnic mommy and i raced to northwest where mommy had reserved a room at serratto for great-grandpa John's 84th birthday! our family had a lovely dinner and i was supposed to sleep but it was too exciting to sleep! i helped uncle andy pick some wine for dinner and everybody took turns holding me so mommy and daddy could enjoy a nice meal. we all had lots of fun.


No comments: